Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Wilton Cake Decorating Class - Day 3

My favorite part of the class has come and gone - CUPCAKES! The reason I started baking and decorating. I think cupcakes are the best thing to happen to  baking. Little cups of deliciousness made to eat on the go. They're my favorite thing to make and decorate, so this was the class I was most anxious for!


Although I know how to use most of my tips, it was great to learn the appropriate technique and uses for them. We practiced simple flowers and leaves, then we transformed them into beautiful cupcakes. It was so much fun! I loved each of my cupcakes and can't wait to make more of them. These were techniques and designs I never would have thought of for cupcakes! I usually just do the basic bakery swirl, but now my imagination is running wild!



These were my favorite four! The cupcake covered in all blue flowers is meant to look like a hydrangea, made special for Mommy because she loves them!

Stay tuned to see my final class cake next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment