Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Followers!

I've changed my blog set up and it may be a little confusing so for those of you that are new, click on each post to see all pictures and descriptions.

I know my family and friends have been passing on the link to my blog to their friends. I wanted to thank you for stopping by and tell you a little about what I do. I am almost 23 years old, and a beginner baker and cake decorator. Everything I do is done from my home! It's become a big hobby for me. I've been doing this about a year now, and everything is self taught.

Please comment on my posts and let me know what you think! There's no better way to learn!

 If you're interested in a cake or cupcakes, please feel free to email me at amccormick730@gmail.com
My prices are reasonable and I deliver anywhere in Rhode Island.

Thanks again!
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment