Thursday, December 6, 2012

Butterfly Cake


Here's the ending result of my upcoming surprise!




I started with this Butterfly pan and outlining the major designs on it with a #3 solid circle tip.


Next, I filled in the torso of the butterfly with the #16 star tip.


I forgot that I had wanted one of the designs to be solid frosting, so I had to wipe off the outlining and frost with the blue icing. I also did the yellow with a #5 star tip.


I had to re outline the blue now that I had wiped it.


I did the green area with the same #3 solid circle tip by just doing dots in a line. 


Lastly, I finished the cake off in pink with the #16 tip. 


Hope you like my Butterfly cake, I sure was proud of it! :)
Stay tuned for my good news coming in the next month or so!



No comments:

Post a Comment